Lemon-Tomato Soup Recipe
1. Without removing the shells, hard-boil the eggs over the fire in a big pot.
2. Cut up the tomatos and mix them with the lemon rinds.
3. Wrap the pear in grass...
...and soak in cold water.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
4. Remove the eggs from the fire...
...and take off the shells, one by one.
5. Mix the eggs with tomato and lemon mixture.
6. Add green beans to the soup.
7. Put the pot on the fire, and stir often. This stew is made best when hanging from the left fire hook.
7. When you can easily bend the green beans, serve hot in a large bowl.
8. Sprinkle the finished dish with cold pear slices and decorative grass. Good when served with liberty biscuits.